Thursday, February 8, 2007

Not Just For Grandma Anymore!


Until the recent news about astronaut Lisa Nowak, who stalked and maced some poor lady for dating a guy who Nowak was infatuated with, I had truly under-appreciated the Adult Diaper. Think about all the possibilities:
1. Great for those long distance road trips
2. You no longer have to get up half way through a great movie to use the restroom
3. Of course it's easier to stalk someone you want to catch and mace
4. You no longer have to be frustrated when you have the window or middle seat on the airplane. "Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me. Oh sorry. Oops. Pardon me....."5. Get stuck in rush hour traffic a lot?
6. Maybe you can't possibly miss the commercials during the Super Bowl?
7. They are just so darn sexy.
8. Addicted to playing Xbox?
9. When you're having a real lucky streak in Vegas?
What a great invention!! Of course 100's of astronauts can't be wrong! They swear by them. Especially if you need to stalk and mace someone.

4 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

This story is so disturbing on so many levels! It makes me think of the Saturday Night Live sketch: "Oops, I Crapped my Pants!" It was a commercial for an adult diaper! You know this chick had to be seriously hardcore to sport the diaper to save time in her mace quest! EWWWWWWWWW!

Did they allow her to change herself before they booked her? EWWWWWWWW!

Dan said...

Was it really an adult diaper she was wearing or one of those NASA ones that they wear so they won't have to go to the bathroom while taking off in the shuttle or while doing a space walk? Or is it the same thing?

In any event, pretty creepy stuff, huh?

Hey the Queen is in here! Hi Queen (Dan is waving to the Queen).

Hi Christine! How's it going my sweet friend?

Tulip said...

Queen- Man, it's flat out disgusting what ends some women will go to for a man. And what was she really trying to accomplish with mace and a pellet gun? *REALLY????*
Hope you little on is finally on the mend--Great to see you!

Tulip said...

Dan- It never occured to me that NASA may have it's own "high tech" version of the diaper instead of the good 'ol Depends! Nice question!
Things have been hectic and stressful for me lately (trying to sell my house and prepare for my move to Boise)

Invitation! If you are a dreamer, come in, If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer... If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in ! Come in! ~Shel Silverstein