Sunday, December 17, 2006

One Last Fall Photo...

There are only a few more days of Fall left and the weather here was perfect today for a Fall photo shoot with my beloved Irish Setter--ok, he's actually a Long-haired Daschund, but he does look like an Irish Setter with stubs for legs-doesn't he-- Murry. I've always loved his silky red fur and thought the leaves in this picture really accentuates it.

Yes,I know, it's darn near Christmas and I still have not raked the leaves up in my yard. Oh how my dad would be so proud! :) This was one of the advantages to being married to my ex; he did ALL the yard work. This was good because my "green" thumb isn't just black, it's practically rotten.


2 comments:

puppytoes said...

hmmmm... now see? i always thought the green thumb was for growing things. for *dead* things (leaves, for instance) you need a good pair of gloves and a rake, OR a neighborhood kid in need of 10 bucks. (i vote for the latter)

thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, i wish you all great success with your own! (it's a good way to get "out" without getting "out", if that makes any sense at all.) xox neva

Tulip said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement Neva!

Invitation! If you are a dreamer, come in, If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer... If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in ! Come in! ~Shel Silverstein