Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Chester Cheetah's WMD

Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?


Iowan accused of Cheeto attack
Police report: Evidence includes Cheeto dust
By Associated Press
Published: September 4, 2007
A man has been charged with a cheesy snack attack on his dad, police said.The weapon? A bag of Cheetos.Patrick Hamman, 22, of Des Moines, was arrested on a charge of domestic assault after he threw a bag of Cheetos at his father, Michael Hamman, hitting him in the face Sunday night.The bag hit his father’s glasses, causing a cut to the bridge of his nose, police said.The police report said “Michael’s T-shirt was also covered in Cheeto dust.”Police said Patrick, who lives with his father, admitted that he was on methamphetamine at the time of the argument.

5 comments:

Attila the Mom said...

I've been laughing my heinie off about this all day!

What was in the Cheeto bag? Wylie Coyote's anvil? ;-)

Tulip said...

The glaring evidence is what kills me: Cheeto dust- it gets 'em all!

Enemy of the Republic said...

This world is nuts.

Paper Fan Club said...

Done in by the Cheeto dust... hilarious. Let's see THAT one on CSI!!

Tulip said...

Paper fan club- So glad you made it over to my tempestuous world! I'm awaiting the cheeto splatter results right now....

Invitation! If you are a dreamer, come in, If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer... If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in ! Come in! ~Shel Silverstein