Friday, September 14, 2007

Musing....

You never know *who* you might run into in the blogging world. It's amazing to me that with the sheer number of bloggers out there that-without looking- I would run into one I know. But I did.....

How does that happen! Weird kharma? Or fate? Perhaps it was destiny? Maybe it was just plain old science. But I am still surprised to have come across this person as I traveled through the very crowded blogging universe. I mean really, people are pretty easy to find when you are deliberately looking for them(I learned this a few months ago when I was "found" on MySpace!) but what about when you're not looking?

Weird.

It also makes me much more cautious about what gets said on a blog. Nothing can be a secret if it's posted on the web!

2 comments:

Paper Fan Club said...

That is very cool. I just recently got hooked on Facebook and I know for a fact that the world is defintely getting smaller! There's got to be fewer than six degrees of separation between everyone on the Internet.

Tulip said...

All this time I thought it was "Big Brother" we had to look out for. Now I know its "Big Blogger"! Scary how easy it is for people to find you-isn't it!

Invitation! If you are a dreamer, come in, If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer... If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in ! Come in! ~Shel Silverstein